can someone post comparison pics of the chase and non ML7 ghostriders...ill have a look next time i rummage thru the cases at work
Printable View
can someone post comparison pics of the chase and non ML7 ghostriders...ill have a look next time i rummage thru the cases at work
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Will do. thanks.Quote:
Originally posted by 316what:
Check your local Suncoast/Media Play TODAY. Most are getting in stock today for Black Friday and many have been getting in ML VII.
hmm there is a Deadpool avalible in our toys r us..to bad its swedish retail price otherwise I would have hooked one of you up. might just buy it and give it to someone as a christmas gift ; )
Dark Phoenix
ML6 Deadpool
ML6 Juggernaut
ML6 Pheonix
Check your local Suncoast/Media Play TODAY. Most are getting in stock today for Black Friday and many have been getting in ML VII.
ttt
I'm still in dire need of a Stealth Iron Man from Series 1.
Honestly, it's all I want, at least until the new Tony comes out.
oh yeah, I'll snag that Namor for ya within a week or so, but I won't have the cash to ship it till the 15th of Dec... [img]redface.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">its cool, no sweat. [img]smile.gif[/img]Quote:
Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
oh yeah, I'll snag that Namor for ya within a week or so, but I won't have the cash to ship it till the 15th of Dec... [img]redface.gif[/img]